Name a fictional character A-Z!

Bacchus

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Name a fictional character A-Z!
Characters

https://s13.gifyu.com/images/b7gkN.png

Michora Tosphell- Slytherin my way into the best Tosphell

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Daphne Bridgerton

☆Quaere Et Invenies"--"Seek and you shall find☆
My ency Shop-Stellar Soirée Shop's Gallery[/color]

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Enola Holmes

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Fran Bow

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Gregory Bridgerton

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Hamm (toy story)

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Ian Rider

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Jack Sparrow

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Kiara

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.