Potter VS Malfoy

7

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

Potter VS Malfoy
8 god why is making an ency page so hard T.T
I js wanna do the contents table and ive been at it for an hour now and I still dk how to do it T.T

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy
9

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

Potter VS Malfoy
10

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy
11

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

Potter VS Malfoy
13

Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"

Potter VS Malfoy
14

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy
15

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

Potter VS Malfoy
16

My Encyclopedia | Metamorphmagus
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 4 | Strength: 5 | Wisdom: 4 | ArcPower: 6 | Accuracy: 4
Yes, I use SARCASM because KILLING people is ILLEGAL