A party in hogwarts! IC OOC

Bella Light wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 14:17 Sounds good! Sent and done!

I also asked a few other girls (I'm not sure if you know them but since I just asked everybody on the group OWL thread thingy I told them to OWL you first just in case :) )
Laverne Taylor wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 14:10
Bella Light wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 14:08 So OWL first? Whatever you want is fine :)
Laverne Taylor wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 14:07
Bella Light wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 14:07 So just give them the chat link?

I don't know them
yep
Nope

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
?
Laverne Taylor wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 14:45
Bella Light wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 14:17 Sounds good! Sent and done!

I also asked a few other girls (I'm not sure if you know them but since I just asked everybody on the group OWL thread thingy I told them to OWL you first just in case :) )
Laverne Taylor wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 14:10
Bella Light wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 14:08 So OWL first? Whatever you want is fine :)
Laverne Taylor wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 14:07

I don't know them
yep
Nope

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Bella Light wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 15:36 ?
Laverne Taylor wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 14:45
Bella Light wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 14:17 Sounds good! Sent and done!

I also asked a few other girls (I'm not sure if you know them but since I just asked everybody on the group OWL thread thingy I told them to OWL you first just in case :) )
Laverne Taylor wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 14:10
Bella Light wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 14:08 So OWL first? Whatever you want is fine :)

yep
Nope
none just yet...

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
ah okay give them some time maybe? :)

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Bella Light wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 15:37 ah okay give them some time maybe? :)
yeah ^^

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Lav did you ask nick, Joseph, Clark..
Shall i Ask Aaron aswell :love:

BTW going in partners or single??

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Penelope Kneen wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 15:40 Lav did you ask nick, Joseph, Clark..
Shall i Ask Aaron aswell :love:
Sure ask Aaron

Yeah I asked Clark...
Lemme ask Jose and Nick

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Laverne Taylor wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 15:41
Penelope Kneen wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 15:40 Lav did you ask nick, Joseph, Clark..
Shall i Ask Aaron aswell :love:
Sure ask Aaron

Yeah I asked Clark...
Lemme ask Jose and Nick
Okieeeee

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Penelope Kneen wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 15:40 Lav did you ask nick, Joseph, Clark..
Shall i Ask Aaron aswell :love:

BTW going in partners or single??
Xio be proud being single everyyyyy dayyyyy XD

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
So where is the party gonna be

A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe