Card Decorating Table
@Cecilia Merrick"Dear parents,
I'm very much aware of how rare I decide to make time for these letters but because it's almost Christmas and the spirit is occluding the school now, I believe it is only fair I take the time to sit down and write this with my heart. So without expounding I want to explain my case as to why I choose to write now.
I wanted to write my letter now because if I am being frank and candor with you Mama and Papa, I think I have just been caught up with various events that took a whole big chunk of my time and yes I know I would not find any proper alibi or excuse because I did promise myself to be consistent with giving you lot updates.
So without further ado, I just want to express my thanks and I hope to see you two soon and wish you well and a happy christmas.
Miss you na,
Angie/Ang"
--- na = now
@Tina Carilla, @Dido Bleaklane"To Cecilia,
Well I know your feeling quite amused to have seen a letter addressed to you under my very name but believe me when I say this is not a prank or your sight getting worse deceiving you, this is as real as the card in your own hand. I consider you my friend really, I also enjoyed our outing in Hogsmeade, though I wasn't able to be explicit about it as I did in this letter but I think your quite interesting and much more intriguing than I thought, apologies if I thought of you as the rest of the rebel students who sought trouble, you seem to be the only one who knows how to do it without the theatrics. I'm feeling quite bold as of today, and I think I'm a lady of adventure myself, if your up to it consider going to my dorm so we can go to any nook and crannies someday hm? Oh and please don't try to smear my dorm door with house pranks to return the favour, or I'll make sure to get you to clean up! That's Merry Christmas to you too Ilia.
your study buddy,
Colette"
"Dido,
Hey Dido, I just want to say thank you for the many memories you have given us for the past year. It has truly been a pleasure and a ride being a roommate with you and the Slytherin that seems to be the chillest one. I know our friendship will be a sturdy one through ups and downs we will get through them. I wish for more adventures and memories to come this upcoming new year, and if you ever come across Tina please relay this letter's contents as well this one is for her too!
Merry Christmas Dodo
your friend and roommate,
Angel Dayes"
INPC: Chelsea Mitzchel
"That cloud, what's it called again?"
"That cloud, what's it called again?"