𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
frrTina Carille wrote: 22 Aug 2026, 14:41Cause their like bestiesRiley Bluescar wrote: 22 Aug 2026, 14:40Tina and Riley be begging to help lollllTina Carille wrote: 22 Aug 2026, 14:37Tina would be begging let's be so FrRiley Bluescar wrote: 22 Aug 2026, 14:36and by the way Riley is gonna make Tina help set up her party lol
𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
Ok everyone! We've got eight people but we're still looking for a few more actors/actress 4/5 before we can start a show!
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
yayyy!!Tina Carille wrote: 24 Aug 2026, 22:25 Ok everyone! We've got eight people but we're still looking for a few more actors/actress 4/5 before we can start a show!
𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
Yay okay!Tina Carille wrote: 24 Aug 2026, 22:25 Ok everyone! We've got eight people but we're still looking for a few more actors/actress 4/5 before we can start a show!
~ good tidings , Jeong Minju
" π°ππ π’ππ πππ πππππππππ πππππ π’ππ'ππ ππππππ ππππ ππ πππ π’ππ ππππππ ππππ πππππ π’ππ'ππ πππ πππππππππ ? "
𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
Sounds awesomeTina Carille wrote: 21 Aug 2026, 22:39Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I was thinking our first RP could be us meeting each other and auditions and like maybe Olivia and possibly Riley could help me put up posters about like the show and stuff? After we ooc vote on the show,Riley Bluescar wrote: 21 Aug 2026, 22:35OHH YEAATina Carille wrote: 21 Aug 2026, 22:35Yeah that's exactly what I meant....Riley Bluescar wrote: 21 Aug 2026, 21:20yea that sounds good.. but I think she meant that since there are so many first years it might be strange that they were already joining clubs. maybe that's not what she meant tho !Aaron Schwartz wrote: 21 Aug 2026, 21:09
What I was thinking was that you or Olivia together host it and then the others can post in their interest for the same, making it look like something happening and like that
ROOMMATE TELEPATHY![]()
I am in
| ββ ββ ββ | Olivia Young Ency βΉ Sta 7 β Eva 5 β Str 6 β Wis 5 β Arc 5 β Acc 7 βΉ ββββ’β β°ΰΌ»ΰΌΊβ±β β’βββ |
ββ ββ ββ | βStubborn as a summer storm, yet twice as brightβsheβs a playful puzzle that no one was meant to solve.β ββββ’β β°ΰΌ»ΰΌΊβ±β β’βββ | ββ ββ ββ |
𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
yayyy okayOlivia Young wrote: 29 Aug 2026, 05:26Sounds awesomeTina Carille wrote: 21 Aug 2026, 22:39Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I was thinking our first RP could be us meeting each other and auditions and like maybe Olivia and possibly Riley could help me put up posters about like the show and stuff? After we ooc vote on the show,Riley Bluescar wrote: 21 Aug 2026, 22:35OHH YEAATina Carille wrote: 21 Aug 2026, 22:35Yeah that's exactly what I meant....Riley Bluescar wrote: 21 Aug 2026, 21:20
yea that sounds good.. but I think she meant that since there are so many first years it might be strange that they were already joining clubs. maybe that's not what she meant tho !
ROOMMATE TELEPATHY![]()
I am in![]()
𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
OK I was thinking we could do a thread to possibly attract more attention to the club? We still need like 6 pplRiley Bluescar wrote: 30 Aug 2026, 23:10yayyy okayOlivia Young wrote: 29 Aug 2026, 05:26Sounds awesomeTina Carille wrote: 21 Aug 2026, 22:39Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I was thinking our first RP could be us meeting each other and auditions and like maybe Olivia and possibly Riley could help me put up posters about like the show and stuff? After we ooc vote on the show,
I am in![]()
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
Agreed..Tina Carille wrote: 31 Aug 2026, 15:48OK I was thinking we could do a thread to possibly attract more attention to the club? We still need like 6 pplRiley Bluescar wrote: 30 Aug 2026, 23:10yayyy okayOlivia Young wrote: 29 Aug 2026, 05:26Sounds awesomeTina Carille wrote: 21 Aug 2026, 22:39Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I was thinking our first RP could be us meeting each other and auditions and like maybe Olivia and possibly Riley could help me put up posters about like the show and stuff? After we ooc vote on the show,
I am in![]()
𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
Well If you'd like you can join us hanging up posters but maybe you see us then help us cause Tina would ask the director @Olivia young and her friend@Riley Bluescar firstPenelope Kneen wrote: 31 Aug 2026, 16:49Agreed..Tina Carille wrote: 31 Aug 2026, 15:48OK I was thinking we could do a thread to possibly attract more attention to the club? We still need like 6 pplRiley Bluescar wrote: 30 Aug 2026, 23:10yayyy okayOlivia Young wrote: 29 Aug 2026, 05:26Sounds awesomeTina Carille wrote: 21 Aug 2026, 22:39
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I was thinking our first RP could be us meeting each other and auditions and like maybe Olivia and possibly Riley could help me put up posters about like the show and stuff? After we ooc vote on the show,
I am in![]()
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
Umm link please..Tina Carille wrote: 31 Aug 2026, 16:54Well If you'd like you can join us hanging up posters but maybe you see us then help us cause Tina would ask the director @Olivia young and her friend@Riley Bluescar firstPenelope Kneen wrote: 31 Aug 2026, 16:49Agreed..Tina Carille wrote: 31 Aug 2026, 15:48OK I was thinking we could do a thread to possibly attract more attention to the club? We still need like 6 ppl