BACKstage 2.0
So glad we've got a new bird joining us! Welcome! Feel free to post in the chat link is on the first pageXio Arcana wrote: 3 Sep 2026, 01:10 BACKstage| Sign Up
Name:Xio Arcana
Year:1st Year
House:Ravenclaw
Theater Experience:IC always loved playing supporting or comedic roles, or roles that just needed fillers and someone who can remember the lines quickly for local magical performances. OOC I have participated in school plays, organized and performed my own play at school, and attended multiple musicals and Broadway shows.
Role!:BOLD the role you’d like Lead|Supporting|Background|Costume|Hair|Makeup|Scenery|Stage Crew|Dance Teacher (Can choose another role backstage)| Singing Teacher (can choose another role backstage)|Orchestra[state instrament]| Props team|Conductor
Show Recommendations:I haven't seen BeetleJuice as a suggestion yet, but I also enjoy the Hamilton shows and The Greatest Showman. I can probably name more but brain farting...
RP Availability:I can usually be available but if worst case scenario I can provide a 200-300 word count post at the very least even when busy.
ANYTHING else:Trying to invite a friend to join but my Owl is taking forever to receive to them!
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
BACKstage 2.0
BACKstage| Sign Up
Name: Bella Light
Year: First year
House: Slytherin
Theater Experience: IC — Bella likes acting (any sort of creativity outlet, really!) and she is pretty good and remembering lines. Often, the plays take her away as she step into the role of the person she is acting as. OOC — I have participated in multiple school plays (sometimes as lead sometimes as narrator or supporting) and choreographed a school play dance with a friend!
Role!:BOLD the role you’d like Lead|Supporting|Background|Costume|Hair|Makeup|Scenery|Stage Crew|Dance Teacher (Can choose another role backstage)| Singing Teacher (can choose another role backstage)|Orchestra[state instrament]| Props team| Conductor
Show Recommendations: The Sound of Music and the Greatest Showman!
RP Availability: I can be active at least once or twice per day (like reply and add stuff)!
ANYTHING else: Nope! Super excited to join this club!
Name: Bella Light
Year: First year
House: Slytherin
Theater Experience: IC — Bella likes acting (any sort of creativity outlet, really!) and she is pretty good and remembering lines. Often, the plays take her away as she step into the role of the person she is acting as. OOC — I have participated in multiple school plays (sometimes as lead sometimes as narrator or supporting) and choreographed a school play dance with a friend!
Role!:BOLD the role you’d like Lead|Supporting|Background|Costume|Hair|Makeup|Scenery|Stage Crew|Dance Teacher (Can choose another role backstage)| Singing Teacher (can choose another role backstage)|Orchestra[state instrament]| Props team| Conductor
Show Recommendations: The Sound of Music and the Greatest Showman!
RP Availability: I can be active at least once or twice per day (like reply and add stuff)!
ANYTHING else: Nope! Super excited to join this club!
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
BACKstage 2.0
BACKstage| Sign Up
Name:Maya Maxwell
Year:First Year
House:Slytherin
Theater Experience:IC: none, just an interest in creative and performative arts overall, OOC: I am in a local theatre club and performed on stage once
Role!:BOLD the role you’d like
Lead|Supporting|Background|Costume|Hair|Makeup|Scenery|Stage Crew|Dance Teacher (Can choose another role backstage)| Singing Teacher (can choose another role backstage)|Orchestra[state instrament]| Props team|Conductor
Show Recommendations:The Greatest Showman, Camp Rock
RP Availability:I have almost all the time in the world every day lol
ANYTHING else::]
Name:Maya Maxwell
Year:First Year
House:Slytherin
Theater Experience:IC: none, just an interest in creative and performative arts overall, OOC: I am in a local theatre club and performed on stage once
Role!:BOLD the role you’d like
Lead|Supporting|Background|Costume|Hair|Makeup|Scenery|Stage Crew|Dance Teacher (Can choose another role backstage)| Singing Teacher (can choose another role backstage)|Orchestra[state instrament]| Props team|Conductor
Show Recommendations:The Greatest Showman, Camp Rock
RP Availability:I have almost all the time in the world every day lol
ANYTHING else::]
BACKstage 2.0
Welcome!Maya Maxwell wrote: 3 Sep 2026, 20:31 BACKstage| Sign Up
Name:Maya Maxwell
Year:First Year
House:Slytherin
Theater Experience:IC: none, just an interest in creative and performative arts overall, OOC: I am in a local theatre club and performed on stage once
Role!:BOLD the role you’d like
Lead|Supporting|Background|Costume|Hair|Makeup|Scenery|Stage Crew|Dance Teacher (Can choose another role backstage)| Singing Teacher (can choose another role backstage)|Orchestra[state instrament]| Props team|Conductor
Show Recommendations:The Greatest Showman, Camp Rock
RP Availability:I have almost all the time in the world every day lol
ANYTHING else::]
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."