Marauders Fan Club
Any theories on why Peter betrayed his best friends, and why they died in reverse order to how their names were written on the map?
Marauders Fan Club
Name: Edi Jipno
Year: First
House: Hufflepuff
Fav Marauder: Lupin and also sirius
Why do you want to join: I loved the marauders and their drama in their group and love all their adventures.Best group of friends in the whole harry potter world for me.
Year: First
House: Hufflepuff
Fav Marauder: Lupin and also sirius
Why do you want to join: I loved the marauders and their drama in their group and love all their adventures.Best group of friends in the whole harry potter world for me.
Marauders Fan Club
Welcome and addedEdi Jipno wrote: 4 Sep 2026, 19:05 Name: Edi Jipno
Year: First
House: Hufflepuff
Fav Marauder: Lupin and also sirius
Why do you want to join: I loved the marauders and their drama in their group and love all their adventures.Best group of friends in the whole harry potter world for me.
Marauders Fan Club
Name: Ginny Angel
Year: 1st
House: Hufflepuff
Fav Marauder: Sirius, James and Remus, but mostly Sirius
Why do you want to join: I love the Marauders, and I feel like they aren't mentioned enough
Year: 1st
House: Hufflepuff
Fav Marauder: Sirius, James and Remus, but mostly Sirius
Why do you want to join: I love the Marauders, and I feel like they aren't mentioned enough
Marauders Fan Club
Name: Cassiopia Stellato
Year: first
House: Gryffindor
Fav Marauder: Remus
Why do you want to join: I want to get to know people that actually enjoy the mauraders and their story!
Year: first
House: Gryffindor
Fav Marauder: Remus
Why do you want to join: I want to get to know people that actually enjoy the mauraders and their story!
π±ππππ ππ π πππππππ π π ππππππ πππππ ππππππππ π ππππ ( Λ Β³Λ)β₯ π΄πππ’βοΈοΈ(ββ½β) ππππ!ΰΏ
Marauders Fan Club
Hi, is it too late to join?
Name: Chloe Lyttleton
Year: First
House: Gryffindor
Fav Marauder: Sirius Black
Why do you want to join: The Marauders era is also my favorite era and I just love the friendship dynamic the group has (except for Peter)
Name: Chloe Lyttleton
Year: First
House: Gryffindor
Fav Marauder: Sirius Black
Why do you want to join: The Marauders era is also my favorite era and I just love the friendship dynamic the group has (except for Peter)
Marauders Fan Club
AddedChloe Lyttelton wrote: 5 Oct 2026, 07:16 Hi, is it too late to join?
Name: Chloe Lyttleton
Year: First
House: Gryffindor
Fav Marauder: Sirius Black
Why do you want to join: The Marauders era is also my favorite era and I just love the friendship dynamic the group has (except for Peter)