8 Mar 2018, 01:13
MM's Private Room
We can be friends! I think I'm friendly enough... 
Make a dragon in your mind and then paint it on your shoulder.
~Coming back from long absence...~
Stamina 6, Agility 6, Strength 4, Control 5, Arcane Power 4, Accuracy 5
8 Mar 2018, 01:32
MM's Private Room
Omg, pokémon ^-^ and thank you. I hope I am not the only slytherin xD that'd be awkward. But thanks, everyone. I am trying to make friends. Slyvia forced me here xD she is meh gryffindork. Only I can bully her xD
Venomous Basilisk
8 Mar 2018, 02:03
MM's Private Room
I'm really excited for this! I can't wait until we start doing stuff!
Make a dragon in your mind and then paint it on your shoulder.
~Coming back from long absence...~
Stamina 6, Agility 6, Strength 4, Control 5, Arcane Power 4, Accuracy 5
10 Mar 2018, 09:24
MM's Private Room
It makes me sad seeing how many people abandoned
Sylvia if you need help with anything let us know
Kendra
10 Mar 2018, 16:14
MM's Private Room
Yeah! We'll still be here!
Make a dragon in your mind and then paint it on your shoulder.
~Coming back from long absence...~
Stamina 6, Agility 6, Strength 4, Control 5, Arcane Power 4, Accuracy 5
11 Mar 2018, 02:40
MM's Private Room
I am so glad to at least have a handful pf loyal compatriates to the cause
I'm feeling sentimental tonight, but honestly, I sincerely want to thank you all for showing up and supporting this group, ragtag as it may be.
Speaking of which, I am beginning to formulate a plan for the first major trick. I wanted yo have the date set for April first, after all, what better day to pull a prank than april fools? But, seeing as how this year it also falls on Easter Sunday, I'm not so sure. Don't want to interrupt anyone's holdiay.
Anyone have ideas for a better date? Some day we can all agree on being here, or at least mpst of us?
Speaking of which, I am beginning to formulate a plan for the first major trick. I wanted yo have the date set for April first, after all, what better day to pull a prank than april fools? But, seeing as how this year it also falls on Easter Sunday, I'm not so sure. Don't want to interrupt anyone's holdiay.
Anyone have ideas for a better date? Some day we can all agree on being here, or at least mpst of us?
Pardon me, sir, but it appears the last care I gave has flown away.
11 Mar 2018, 02:46
MM's Private Room
'Hidden within the shadows... pranking people...'
Puppet
TheCreep
11 Mar 2018, 02:49
MM's Private Room
We should throw dungbombs in everyone's dorm. Or we could cast the 'dancing spell on our teachers and friends. Or we could put 10 alarm clocks in everyone's beds! And make it really loud. I know a spell that can protect me from the sound to... I have so many pranks in my mind....
Puppet
TheCreep
11 Mar 2018, 15:18
MM's Private Room
The date could be before christmas eve? Or on christmas eve. It'll give us lots of time to think of the perfect prank this year. And we could probably try stuffing creepy critters into everyone's beds. We have atleast one person from each house right?
Venomous Basilisk