9 Mar 2023, 22:40
1v1 Dueling Club
Name: Alli Tribino
House/Year: Slytherin | First Year
Ency: viewtopic.php?f=169&t=25953
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary? Sure? I don't really know what a mod is, but I can learn new things every fast.
House/Year: Slytherin | First Year
Ency: viewtopic.php?f=169&t=25953
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary? Sure? I don't really know what a mod is, but I can learn new things every fast.
Alli Maze Tribino
12 Mar 2023, 02:50
1v1 Dueling Club
Name: Guinevere Russetwood
House/Year: Slytherin, 2nd
Ency: my mess of an ency
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary? after stalking so many duelling matches, i theoretically know how to mod, but i'm still unclear about how certain abilities affect the rolls. with some slight teaching, i will be happy to mod a few matches
House/Year: Slytherin, 2nd
Ency: my mess of an ency
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary? after stalking so many duelling matches, i theoretically know how to mod, but i'm still unclear about how certain abilities affect the rolls. with some slight teaching, i will be happy to mod a few matches
| Guinevere Russetwood, Y6, Slytherin sta • 10 | eva • 12 | str • 6 | wis • 7 |arc • 10 | acc • 11 | Akane Shimizu, Y6, Mahoutokoro sta • 10 | eva • 10 | str • 5 | wis • 10 |arc • 10 | acc • 10 |
20 Mar 2023, 15:26
1v1 Dueling Club
Updated the list.
@Alli Tribino you will need spells in your trunk to be able to take part in any duels. They can earned by doing homework and getting a grade above T or by graduating to the next year. Also homework system aka Report Card opens up once you have 20 posts and have been validated for 10 days.
@Alli Tribino you will need spells in your trunk to be able to take part in any duels. They can earned by doing homework and getting a grade above T or by graduating to the next year. Also homework system aka Report Card opens up once you have 20 posts and have been validated for 10 days.
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
20 Mar 2023, 17:32
1v1 Dueling Club
Name: Fang Hui-Ying
House/Year: 1st
Ency: Here!
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary? I would have to study it, but once understand it, of course!
House/Year: 1st
Ency: Here!
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary? I would have to study it, but once understand it, of course!
21 Mar 2023, 09:33
1v1 Dueling Club
Hi Damion! Just wondering, is it possible to have two duels going on at once? Like can I be in part of another one too? In case you need any extra partner, I'm openDamion White wrote: 20 Mar 2023, 15:26 Updated the list.
@Alli Tribino you will need spells in your trunk to be able to take part in any duels. They can earned by doing homework and getting a grade above T or by graduating to the next year. Also homework system aka Report Card opens up once you have 20 posts and have been validated for 10 days.![]()
| Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6 𝑫𝒖𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑬. 𝕊𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜 Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5 |
Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6 𝕊𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆 𝑺. Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2 |
24 Mar 2023, 21:51
1v1 Dueling Club
Name: Raizel Voltrouz
House/Year: Gryffindor, First Year
Ency: Here
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary?: Yes if I learn how to do it
House/Year: Gryffindor, First Year
Ency: Here
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary?: Yes if I learn how to do it
Oziel Toussaint | Miharu Goto
STA: 7| EVA: 12| STR: 3| WIS: 12| ARC: 10| ACC: 13
Perfectionist I | Fearless | Wandmaker | Terrible Presence
25 Mar 2023, 00:48
1v1 Dueling Club
Updated the list.
Thank you for your offer! Right now the pairs of the duels have been made. We will keep it in mind for the next time.Duvessa Ember wrote: 21 Mar 2023, 09:33Hi Damion! Just wondering, is it possible to have two duels going on at once? Like can I be in part of another one too? In case you need any extra partner, I'm openDamion White wrote: 20 Mar 2023, 15:26 Updated the list.
@Alli Tribino you will need spells in your trunk to be able to take part in any duels. They can earned by doing homework and getting a grade above T or by graduating to the next year. Also homework system aka Report Card opens up once you have 20 posts and have been validated for 10 days.![]()
![]()
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
25 Mar 2023, 01:15
1v1 Dueling Club
Name: Caoimhe Kyle
House/Year: 1st
Ency: Here!
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary? Once I have some experience under my belt, absolutely yes!
House/Year: 1st
Ency: Here!
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary? Once I have some experience under my belt, absolutely yes!
sta 5 • eva 9 • str 0 wis 9 • arc 5 • acc 9 | -- | " I have no issue with being called an insensitive witch, so long as I remain an efficient one, " Kee's ency | -- | Statistical Relevance | ability | ability ability | ability | ability |
25 Mar 2023, 02:01
1v1 Dueling Club
Updated the list.
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
28 Mar 2023, 23:14
1v1 Dueling Club
Name:Clair Fernandez
House/Year: Ravenclaw / Second year
Ency: viewtopic.php?f=169&t=17204
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary? I've done it before so I could try
House/Year: Ravenclaw / Second year
Ency: viewtopic.php?f=169&t=17204
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary? I've done it before so I could try
WHAT IF I FALL? OH, MY DARLING
WHAT IF YOU FLY?
WHAT IF YOU FLY?