29 Aug 2022, 11:14
A world of our own
BECAUSE ITS MY LAST DAY F SWIMMNG AND I LOVE MY SWIMMING TEACHER AND I HAVE TO GO SO YE-
'S T A R' ‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap eight people at once.’’ |
'F L O W E R' ‘‘Art doesn’t transform. It just plain forms.’’ |
| [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url] | [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url] |
29 Aug 2022, 11:15
A world of our own
Dude-Kayla Realma wrote: 29 Aug 2022, 11:14 BECAUSE ITS MY LAST DAY F SWIMMNG AND I LOVE MY SWIMMING TEACHER AND I HAVE TO GO SO YE-
"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"
29 Aug 2022, 11:18
A world of our own
Name: reena Delgado
Nicknames/what you liked to be called?: you can call me reena or juni
Why are you joining?: because like, a majority of my hio friends do not exist anymore
Nicknames/what you liked to be called?: you can call me reena or juni
Why are you joining?: because like, a majority of my hio friends do not exist anymore
29 Aug 2022, 11:19
A world of our own
Haha welcome Reena! Glad you joined! 
@Reena Delgado
@Reena Delgado
"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"
29 Aug 2022, 11:22
A world of our own
I knowFreya Augustus wrote: 29 Aug 2022, 11:15Dude-Kayla Realma wrote: 29 Aug 2022, 11:14 BECAUSE ITS MY LAST DAY F SWIMMNG AND I LOVE MY SWIMMING TEACHER AND I HAVE TO GO SO YE-
'S T A R' ‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap eight people at once.’’ |
'F L O W E R' ‘‘Art doesn’t transform. It just plain forms.’’ |
| [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url] | [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url] |
29 Aug 2022, 11:23
A world of our own
Sometimes I wanna hit you with agressive Huggies :')Kayla Realma wrote: 29 Aug 2022, 11:22I knowFreya Augustus wrote: 29 Aug 2022, 11:15Dude-Kayla Realma wrote: 29 Aug 2022, 11:14 BECAUSE ITS MY LAST DAY F SWIMMNG AND I LOVE MY SWIMMING TEACHER AND I HAVE TO GO SO YE-![]()
"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"
29 Aug 2022, 11:26
A world of our own
Morning Everyone!
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
29 Aug 2022, 11:27
A world of our own
Morning! How'd you sleep?
"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"
29 Aug 2022, 11:28
A world of our own
Too bad suckaFreya Augustus wrote: 29 Aug 2022, 11:23Sometimes I wanna hit you with agressive Huggies :')Kayla Realma wrote: 29 Aug 2022, 11:22I knowFreya Augustus wrote: 29 Aug 2022, 11:15Dude-Kayla Realma wrote: 29 Aug 2022, 11:14 BECAUSE ITS MY LAST DAY F SWIMMNG AND I LOVE MY SWIMMING TEACHER AND I HAVE TO GO SO YE-![]()

Morning Keith!
@Keith Moore
'S T A R' ‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap eight people at once.’’ |
'F L O W E R' ‘‘Art doesn’t transform. It just plain forms.’’ |
| [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url] | [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url] |
29 Aug 2022, 11:28
A world of our own
good! I've got to get ready for school
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |