Flying Club IC

Name: Emmie Bailey
House/Year: Ravenclaw, first year
Broom: Nimbus 1001

Emilia Amber Bailey
Flying Club IC
Name: Violet Grace
House/Year: Slytherin, first year
Broom: School Broom
Flying Club IC
Updated the list!

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
Flying Club IC
Can I be taken off the list, please? IRL is busy


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Flying Club IC
Keith Moore wrote: 23 Oct 2022, 03:20 Can I be taken off the list, please? IRL is busy
Sure you can be.

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
Flying Club IC
Updated the list!

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
Flying Club IC
Thank you. RL is super busy and I'm trying to cut down on things I'm in, so I don't owe anybody something for too long.


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Flying Club IC
Name: Charlie Jacobsen
House/Year: Ravenclaw 1st
Broom: School broom

Charlie Jacobsen | shop |
❝Write day and night like you need it to survive ❞
| Botan Miura
⠀⠀⠀
Flying Club IC
Updated the list!

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
Flying Club IC
Name: rose Schwartz
House/Year: Hufflupuff
Broom: School broom