Back 3999 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Y'all ever made the drink battery acid?


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 02:14 Hi Genny! <3
How have you been?
Good! Except that I have a math test tomorrow... how are you?

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 02:42
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 02:14 Hi Genny! <3
How have you been?
Good! Except that I have a math test tomorrow... how are you?
yay, math!

I'm alright. Just tired, trying to get work done. <3
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hey guys!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 03:08
Hey guys!
Hi Tracey! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Nooo I do not like math :(

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 03:14 Nooo I do not like math :(
*offers a friendly hug to Genny* It'll be alright. You'll do fine.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Math isn't fun, it's also useless and you don't need it for my job.

Anyways, how's it goin?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
HELP MY SCHOOL ACCOUNT WAS DISABLED I CANT DO MY WORK


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 3999 / 18141