Back 3982 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

:lol: Oh my goodness I specifically said NOT a stalking club

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Everyone knows that’s just code for IS a stalking club

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:51 @Elisa Shakestra WHAT HAPPENED TO PARSELMOUTH AND BEING MY DEAR SISTER
I STILL AM, ITS JUST WEREWOLVES ARE ADORABLE

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
TRAITOR, I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:54 Everyone knows that’s just code for IS a stalking club
WELL HMPH

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:55 TRAITOR, I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU
We are sisters but, NO YOU CANT

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
YOU-

Looks like Asa is the only one I can count on…

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Elisa want to join the NOT stalking werewolves club?

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
*curls up on sofa with Greebo, pulls cat toy from pocket*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
@Genevieve Delacourt She actually does, she just won’t admit it

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Back 3982 / 18141