1 Feb 2024, 04:47
Let's Chat!
YES WEREWOLF stalker FAN CLUBKaitlyn Connor wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:46aww, thanks *accepts button to proudly wear*Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:43Here, have one of mine!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:42 ooo, a nicer button than mine! I want one. *goes off to make herself a button*
1 Feb 2024, 04:47
Let's Chat!
@Colin McCoire finally found the stalkersGenevieve Delacourt wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:47YES WEREWOLF stalker FAN CLUBKaitlyn Connor wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:46aww, thanks *accepts button to proudly wear*Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:43Here, have one of mine!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:42 ooo, a nicer button than mine! I want one. *goes off to make herself a button*
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
1 Feb 2024, 04:48
Let's Chat!
AGH NOElisa Shakestra wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:47@Colin McCoire finally found the stalkersGenevieve Delacourt wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:47YES WEREWOLF stalker FAN CLUBKaitlyn Connor wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:46aww, thanks *accepts button to proudly wear*Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:43Here, have one of mine!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:42 ooo, a nicer button than mine! I want one. *goes off to make herself a button*
1 Feb 2024, 04:49
Let's Chat!
Colin already knows I support werewolves.Elisa Shakestra wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:47@Colin McCoire finally found the stalkersGenevieve Delacourt wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:47YES WEREWOLF stalker FAN CLUBKaitlyn Connor wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:46aww, thanks *accepts button to proudly wear*Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:43Here, have one of mine!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:42 ooo, a nicer button than mine! I want one. *goes off to make herself a button*
1 Feb 2024, 04:49
Let's Chat!
Colin is my fellow werewolf, I would never let a adorable werewolf be stalked by creeps /jkGenevieve Delacourt wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:48AGH NOElisa Shakestra wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:47@Colin McCoire finally found the stalkersGenevieve Delacourt wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:47YES WEREWOLF stalker FAN CLUB
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
1 Feb 2024, 04:50
Let's Chat!
By soul!! WEREWOLVES ARE ADORABLEE
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
1 Feb 2024, 04:51
Let's Chat!
Are you calling me a creepElisa Shakestra wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:49Colin is my fellow werewolf, I would never let a adorable werewolf be stalked by creeps /jkGenevieve Delacourt wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:48AGH NOElisa Shakestra wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:47@Colin McCoire finally found the stalkers
1 Feb 2024, 04:51
Let's Chat!
@Elisa Shakestra WHAT HAPPENED TO PARSELMOUTH AND BEING MY DEAR SISTER
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
1 Feb 2024, 04:52
Let's Chat!
You started a stalking club, I was joking honestlyGenevieve Delacourt wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:51Are you calling me a creepElisa Shakestra wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:49Colin is my fellow werewolf, I would never let a adorable werewolf be stalked by creeps /jkGenevieve Delacourt wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:48AGH NO![]()
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!