1 Feb 2024, 04:04
Let's Chat!
[quote]-gives him a bottle-
Yay! I just made a new batch, your the first one getting the freshly made one
Ren! Jeff gets a different bottle! I have three types I make. One for Jeff, one for Tiger, and one for other people, all different types
Yay! I just made a new batch, your the first one getting the freshly made one
Ren! Jeff gets a different bottle! I have three types I make. One for Jeff, one for Tiger, and one for other people, all different types
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
1 Feb 2024, 04:06
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:02YaaaNice Del!
Colin, why d'you sound confused? Would you like a bottle of my homemade milk tea?
It was soooo gooddddd
Moods and More!
βYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkβ
1 Feb 2024, 04:06
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:04I want one-gives him a bottle-
Yay! I just made a new batch, your the first one getting the freshly made one
Ren! Jeff gets a different bottle! I have three types I make. One for Jeff, one for Tiger, and one for other people, all different types
1 Feb 2024, 04:07
Let's Chat!
Ayo Kait!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
1 Feb 2024, 04:09
Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:06Tracey Bailey wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:04I want one-gives him a bottle-
Yay! I just made a new batch, your the first one getting the freshly made one
Ren! Jeff gets a different bottle! I have three types I make. One for Jeff, one for Tiger, and one for other people, all different types
-hands Genevieve a bottle-
Here ya go! Enjoy! (:
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
1 Feb 2024, 04:09
Let's Chat!
Can I have someeeee
Moods and More!
βYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkβ
1 Feb 2024, 04:11
Let's Chat!
No, all spares just be given to Jeff!
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
1 Feb 2024, 04:12
Let's Chat!
[quote]-gives Del a bottle of milk tea-
Ren, did you not hear what I just said? I have three batches that I make, a batch for Jeff, a batch for Tiger, and a batch for everyone else
Ren, did you not hear what I just said? I have three batches that I make, a batch for Jeff, a batch for Tiger, and a batch for everyone else
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish