OOC Let's Chat!

HOWVE YA BEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:08
Ebony Vetra wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 14:22
Julia Evans wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 14:18 Hi Laasya! Hru? I finished so many replies in one day (I always put them off, but then end up taking only some time when I do them) now I just have 3 to do but i'm to lazy to do them
that's amazing -- whenever I click into people's profiles and see them doing multiple replies in a day I'm always blown away by their writing speed
personally I can only finish like a maximum of one reply a day :sad:
Whoa! Ebony! Haven't seen you in chat in a long time! :wow:
hey colin!

haven't really chatted here in a long while indeed :worried:
was feeling like procrastinating on my work :whistling:

iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing
sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15
𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌

OOC Let's Chat!
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:12
Lily Clarke wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:10
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:08 Hellloooo! Hey Avery! Hru?
NYXIE!!!!!!! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN!!!!!
LILY!!!!!!!!! GOOODDDD UUUU????????
I am great!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:16 HOWVE YA BEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD
U???????????!!!?????


That's great Lily!!!!! What have ya been doing?????

Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]

OOC Let's Chat!
Ebony Vetra wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:16
Colin McCoire wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:08
Ebony Vetra wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 14:22
Julia Evans wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 14:18 Hi Laasya! Hru? I finished so many replies in one day (I always put them off, but then end up taking only some time when I do them) now I just have 3 to do but i'm to lazy to do them
that's amazing -- whenever I click into people's profiles and see them doing multiple replies in a day I'm always blown away by their writing speed
personally I can only finish like a maximum of one reply a day :sad:
Whoa! Ebony! Haven't seen you in chat in a long time! :wow:
hey colin!

haven't really chatted here in a long while indeed :worried:
was feeling like procrastinating on my work :whistling:
I've been procrastinating the OWL thread! But I'll get that up soon, so we can procrastinate some more!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:17
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:16 HOWVE YA BEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD
U???????????!!!?????


That's great Lily!!!!! What have ya been doing?????
THTAS GOOD TO HEAR!!!!!

IVE BEEN DOING GREAT!!!!! Although I'm constantly sore

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:17
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:16 HOWVE YA BEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD
U???????????!!!?????


That's great Lily!!!!! What have ya been doing?????
Working on a school project!! U???

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:18
Ebony Vetra wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:16
Colin McCoire wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:08
Ebony Vetra wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 14:22
Julia Evans wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 14:18 Hi Laasya! Hru? I finished so many replies in one day (I always put them off, but then end up taking only some time when I do them) now I just have 3 to do but i'm to lazy to do them
that's amazing -- whenever I click into people's profiles and see them doing multiple replies in a day I'm always blown away by their writing speed
personally I can only finish like a maximum of one reply a day :sad:
Whoa! Ebony! Haven't seen you in chat in a long time! :wow:
hey colin!

haven't really chatted here in a long while indeed :worried:
was feeling like procrastinating on my work :whistling:
I've been procrastinating the OWL thread! But I'll get that up soon, so we can procrastinate some more!
yay procrastination! can't wait to do the thread :rofl:

iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing
sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15
𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:20
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:17
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:16 HOWVE YA BEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD
U???????????!!!?????


That's great Lily!!!!! What have ya been doing?????
THTAS GOOD TO HEAR!!!!!

IVE BEEN DOING GREAT!!!!! Although I'm constantly sore
Ouf, that sound hard. Why r ya constantly sore?
Lily Clarke wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:21
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:17
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:16 HOWVE YA BEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD
U???????????!!!?????


That's great Lily!!!!! What have ya been doing?????
Working on a school project!! U???
Lol, in school, listening to my teacher ramble on about algebraic systems or smth

Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]

OOC Let's Chat!
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:22
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:20
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:17
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:16 HOWVE YA BEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD
U???????????!!!?????


That's great Lily!!!!! What have ya been doing?????
THTAS GOOD TO HEAR!!!!!

IVE BEEN DOING GREAT!!!!! Although I'm constantly sore
Ouf, that sound hard. Why r ya constantly sore?
Freaking wrestling and training. I work out with my dad as much as possible About 5 times a week then I have my duels on Thursday and had my tournaments on Fridays. Just need my last tournament tho but now league finals is starting next week on tuesday

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼