Back 3953 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Delainie Silverwing wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 04:25
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 04:07
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 03:44
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 03:41
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 03:35

Thanks!! I love writing a lot, and being a reporter jus seems so funnnn

Loll I’ll make sure you’d have nothing to edit 😇
Good luck!

I'd love to be a writer, too, but I'm too busy atm.
Thanks!

Hah yeah, hopefully you get it too:):)
No problemo. :)
: )

Anyways how r ya doing??
I'm alright, how about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 04:28
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 04:25
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 04:07
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 03:44
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 03:41

Good luck!

I'd love to be a writer, too, but I'm too busy atm.
Thanks!

Hah yeah, hopefully you get it too:):)
No problemo. :)
: )

Anyways how r ya doing??
I'm alright, how about you?
I’m really good! Sad tho, I’m on a ski trip n we leave in the morning 😢

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 04:28
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 04:28
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 04:25
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 04:07
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 03:44

Thanks!

Hah yeah, hopefully you get it too:):)
No problemo. :)
: )

Anyways how r ya doing??
I'm alright, how about you?
I’m really good! Sad tho, I’m on a ski trip n we leave in the morning 😢
aww, boo! I hope you have a safe trip, though.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 04:36
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 04:28
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 04:28
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 04:25
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 04:07

No problemo. :)
: )

Anyways how r ya doing??
I'm alright, how about you?
I’m really good! Sad tho, I’m on a ski trip n we leave in the morning 😢
aww, boo! I hope you have a safe trip, though.
Yea thanks:)
So I have to go back to school on Wednesday n I’ll have to take 3 tests…

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 04:45
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 04:36
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 04:28
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 04:28
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 04:25

: )

Anyways how r ya doing??
I'm alright, how about you?
I’m really good! Sad tho, I’m on a ski trip n we leave in the morning 😢
aww, boo! I hope you have a safe trip, though.
Yea thanks:)
So I have to go back to school on Wednesday n I’ll have to take 3 tests…
oof, that sucks. Good luck.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 04:46
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 04:45
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 04:36
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 04:28
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 04:28

I'm alright, how about you?
I’m really good! Sad tho, I’m on a ski trip n we leave in the morning 😢
aww, boo! I hope you have a safe trip, though.
Yea thanks:)
So I have to go back to school on Wednesday n I’ll have to take 3 tests…
oof, that sucks. Good luck.
Yea, thank youuuu
U got any plans??

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 04:47
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 04:46
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 04:45
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 04:36
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 04:28

I’m really good! Sad tho, I’m on a ski trip n we leave in the morning 😢
aww, boo! I hope you have a safe trip, though.
Yea thanks:)
So I have to go back to school on Wednesday n I’ll have to take 3 tests…
oof, that sucks. Good luck.
Yea, thank youuuu
U got any plans??
Nope. Just trying to get irl work done before bed. ugh it's late.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 04:51
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 04:47
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 04:46
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 04:45
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 04:36

aww, boo! I hope you have a safe trip, though.
Yea thanks:)
So I have to go back to school on Wednesday n I’ll have to take 3 tests…
oof, that sucks. Good luck.
Yea, thank youuuu
U got any plans??
Nope. Just trying to get irl work done before bed. ugh it's late.
Ooh nice!
Lol what time is it for u?

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 04:51
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 04:51
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 04:47
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 04:46
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 04:45

Yea thanks:)
So I have to go back to school on Wednesday n I’ll have to take 3 tests…
oof, that sucks. Good luck.
Yea, thank youuuu
U got any plans??
Nope. Just trying to get irl work done before bed. ugh it's late.
Ooh nice!
Lol what time is it for u?
11:55 pm
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 04:55
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 04:51
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 04:51
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 04:47
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 04:46

oof, that sucks. Good luck.
Yea, thank youuuu
U got any plans??
Nope. Just trying to get irl work done before bed. ugh it's late.
Ooh nice!
Lol what time is it for u?
11:55 pm
Ooof

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
Back 3953 / 18141