Back 3944 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 29 Jan 2024, 01:46 I should really buy the fake slip to enter Hogsmeade.
Yes! You should!! Loads of adventures happen in Hogsmeade!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
OMG SO MUCH HAPPENED TODAY!!!!!! GOOD TINGS. AAAAAAAAA

im going to bed now though- talk tomorrow


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Bye Keith!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
*tacklehugs Keith*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Good night, Keith!
Colin McCoire wrote: 29 Jan 2024, 03:29
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 29 Jan 2024, 01:46 I should really buy the fake slip to enter Hogsmeade.
Yes! You should!! Loads of adventures happen in Hogsmeade!
Oh I have it now.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 29 Jan 2024, 03:47 Good night, Keith!
Colin McCoire wrote: 29 Jan 2024, 03:29
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 29 Jan 2024, 01:46 I should really buy the fake slip to enter Hogsmeade.
Yes! You should!! Loads of adventures happen in Hogsmeade!
Oh I have it now.
Nice! How did you get it IC?

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 29 Jan 2024, 00:59 what are you up to, Del?
On a ski trip!!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 29 Jan 2024, 04:00
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 29 Jan 2024, 03:47 Good night, Keith!
Colin McCoire wrote: 29 Jan 2024, 03:29
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 29 Jan 2024, 01:46 I should really buy the fake slip to enter Hogsmeade.
Yes! You should!! Loads of adventures happen in Hogsmeade!
Oh I have it now.
Nice! How did you get it IC?
"Psh! I know people .... Okay, fine, I bribed someone ... What, you really thought I was a complete goody-goody?"
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 29 Jan 2024, 04:05
Colin McCoire wrote: 29 Jan 2024, 04:00
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 29 Jan 2024, 03:47 Good night, Keith!
Colin McCoire wrote: 29 Jan 2024, 03:29
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 29 Jan 2024, 01:46 I should really buy the fake slip to enter Hogsmeade.
Yes! You should!! Loads of adventures happen in Hogsmeade!
Oh I have it now.
Nice! How did you get it IC?
"Psh! I know people .... Okay, fine, I bribed someone ... What, you really thought I was a complete goody-goody?"
WHOA! Brills! Last year I showed some first year friends how to make their own!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya!!!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 3944 / 18141