Back 3938 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

heyy!

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
heyy! hru?

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm good! I'm loving the rp code you made for me! How are you?
OOC Let's Chat!
aww ty itried my best! and also im great ty for asking!

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Your welcome! Your really good at coding and making banners! Oh, would you like to meet Tiger?
OOC Let's Chat!
tyyy yeah ofc i dont have a pet but i rlly want one so yeah would love to meet tiger!

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
Topaz November wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 22:32 heyy!
Hey! I’m sorry for not ordering from your shop yet. I’ve been looking for images to help you with mine.
OOC Let's Chat!
its fine ur good! hey!

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
Back 3938 / 18141