Back 3936 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Perfect, I'll get the starter up as soon as I can. <3

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 20:20
Wanna feed him?
oooh, sure!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Alright Willow!

-gives Kaitlyn a piece of chicken-

You can feed it to him!
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 20:27
Alright Willow!

-gives Kaitlyn a piece of chicken-

You can feed it to him!
*giggles and feeds the piece of chicken to Tiger*
OOC Let's Chat!
Awwww, how cute!
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 28 Jan 2024, 20:53
Tiger is indeed a cutie
Yes he is!
*continues to lightly scratch Tiger behind his ears*
OOC Let's Chat!
Valentine my decline is so much better with you~


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
Back 3936 / 18141