Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-98
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-99!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-100!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
0!!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-1!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-2!!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-3!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-4!!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-5!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-6!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.