OOC Let's Chat!

hi!

iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing
sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15
๐“๐ โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ โ€ข ๐จ๐›๐ง๐จ๐ฑ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  โ€ข ๐ซ๐ž๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ โ€ข ๐„๐Œ

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 13:19 Hello!
Hi Julia!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Mirrie!working on the r.p

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Laasya! Hru? I finished so many replies in one day (I always put them off, but then end up taking only some time when I do them) now I just have 3 to do but i'm to lazy to do them

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 14:18 Hi Laasya! Hru? I finished so many replies in one day (I always put them off, but then end up taking only some time when I do them) now I just have 3 to do but i'm to lazy to do them
that's amazing -- whenever I click into people's profiles and see them doing multiple replies in a day I'm always blown away by their writing speed
personally I can only finish like a maximum of one reply a day :sad:

iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing
sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15
๐“๐ โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ โ€ข ๐จ๐›๐ง๐จ๐ฑ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  โ€ข ๐ซ๐ž๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ โ€ข ๐„๐Œ

OOC Let's Chat!
Ebony Vetra wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 14:22
Julia Evans wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 14:18 Hi Laasya! Hru? I finished so many replies in one day (I always put them off, but then end up taking only some time when I do them) now I just have 3 to do but i'm to lazy to do them
that's amazing -- whenever I click into people's profiles and see them doing multiple replies in a day I'm always blown away by their writing speed
personally I can only finish like a maximum of one reply a day :sad:
If I do write multiple replies in a day, thy are either super short (no longer than 400-500 words) or i'm on hio for HOURS thta day (3-4 hours)

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 14:18 Hi Laasya! Hru? I finished so many replies in one day (I always put them off, but then end up taking only some time when I do them) now I just have 3 to do but i'm to lazy to do them
Iโ€™m goodhow did u do that, I have 2 replies pending

OOC Let's Chat!
Ebony Vetra wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 14:22
that's amazing -- whenever I click into people's profiles and see them doing multiple replies in a day I'm always blown away by their writing speed
personally I can only finish like a maximum of one reply a day :sad:
I'm still a very beginner in writing and stuff, but I need at least 2 days for each post I write :no: : I can't stop re-reading and fixing details, then I want to wait a day to read it with a fresh mind, then I correct other things that don't need corrections... I'm terrible

OOC Let's Chat!
I have so many replies to do that I could finish in one day if I had the motivation to write. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.