Back 3919 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

🕺💃🕺💃🕺💃


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hai Kyle.

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Signora 👋


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:15
Inara Yang wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 01:15 Is it just me, I googled my username and the first image that shows up is my Hogwarts io profile picture? its a bit creepy...
Popular..
You're gonna be popular..🌟✨

I APOLOGIZE, I CAN'T HELP MYSELF-
Loll that’s crzy

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:21
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:15
Inara Yang wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 01:15 Is it just me, I googled my username and the first image that shows up is my Hogwarts io profile picture? its a bit creepy...
Popular..
You're gonna be popular..🌟✨

I APOLOGIZE, I CAN'T HELP MYSELF-
Loll that’s crzy
Not for me apparently Kyle Diaz is a character in Greys Anatomy


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kyle Diaz wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:22
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:21
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:15
Inara Yang wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 01:15 Is it just me, I googled my username and the first image that shows up is my Hogwarts io profile picture? its a bit creepy...
Popular..
You're gonna be popular..🌟✨

I APOLOGIZE, I CAN'T HELP MYSELF-
Loll that’s crzy
Not for me apparently Kyle Diaz is a character in Greys Anatomy
Oop lol
Not too surprised, but still kinda funny

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:23
Kyle Diaz wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:22
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:21
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:15
Inara Yang wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 01:15 Is it just me, I googled my username and the first image that shows up is my Hogwarts io profile picture? its a bit creepy...
Popular..
You're gonna be popular..🌟✨

I APOLOGIZE, I CAN'T HELP MYSELF-
Loll that’s crzy
Not for me apparently Kyle Diaz is a character in Greys Anatomy
Oop lol
Not too surprised, but still kinda funny
Yeah lol


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kyle Diaz wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:24
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:23
Kyle Diaz wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:22
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:21
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:15

Popular..
You're gonna be popular..🌟✨

I APOLOGIZE, I CAN'T HELP MYSELF-
Loll that’s crzy
Not for me apparently Kyle Diaz is a character in Greys Anatomy
Oop lol
Not too surprised, but still kinda funny
Yeah lol
Luckily for me, I spelt Dels name in a questionable way lol, plus it’s not too common. And her last name ain’t even a thing

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:26
Kyle Diaz wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:24
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:23
Kyle Diaz wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:22
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:21

Loll that’s crzy
Not for me apparently Kyle Diaz is a character in Greys Anatomy
Oop lol
Not too surprised, but still kinda funny
Yeah lol
Luckily for me, I spelt Dels name in a questionable way lol, plus it’s not too common. And her last name ain’t even a thing
True true, you are quite creative


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kyle Diaz wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:27
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:26
Kyle Diaz wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:24
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:23
Kyle Diaz wrote: 27 Jan 2024, 02:22

Not for me apparently Kyle Diaz is a character in Greys Anatomy
Oop lol
Not too surprised, but still kinda funny
Yeah lol
Luckily for me, I spelt Dels name in a questionable way lol, plus it’s not too common. And her last name ain’t even a thing
True true, you are quite creative
Hah thx
Idk “Delaney” didn’t feel right

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 3919 / 18141