26 Jan 2024, 15:11
Let's Chat!
[quote]Thanks, Alex!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
26 Jan 2024, 15:11
Let's Chat!
I'm so ready for the day to be over, i have a quiz in Culinary and have to preform a monologue in theater
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
26 Jan 2024, 15:29
Let's Chat!
What's the quiz about?Keith Moore wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 15:11 I'm so ready for the day to be over, i have a quiz in Culinary and have to preform a monologue in theater
26 Jan 2024, 15:55
Let's Chat!
WHOA! QUIZZES!!!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
26 Jan 2024, 15:55
Let's Chat!
Mmmmmmm hmmmmm..James Powell wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 15:29What's the quiz about?Keith Moore wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 15:11 I'm so ready for the day to be over, i have a quiz in Culinary and have to preform a monologue in theater
Food..
My dream will be collecting every candies I have glanced upon.
Last edited by Annette Hazelriggs on 26 Jan 2024, 15:58, edited 1 time in total.
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
26 Jan 2024, 15:58
Let's Chat!
Yummy
G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y
26 Jan 2024, 15:58
Let's Chat!
I'LL EAT ALLLLL THE FOODAnnette Hazelriggs wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 15:55Mmmmmmm hmmmmm..James Powell wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 15:29What's the quiz about?Keith Moore wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 15:11 I'm so ready for the day to be over, i have a quiz in Culinary and have to preform a monologue in theater
Food..![]()
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
26 Jan 2024, 16:01
Let's Chat!
Such an agreeable decision!Jay Divus wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 15:58I'LL EAT ALLLLL THE FOODAnnette Hazelriggs wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 15:55Mmmmmmm hmmmmm..James Powell wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 15:29What's the quiz about?Keith Moore wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 15:11 I'm so ready for the day to be over, i have a quiz in Culinary and have to preform a monologue in theater
Food..![]()
WHAT A FESTIVE MAGICAL-LIKE TO DIE FOR DESIRE..
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
26 Jan 2024, 17:00
Let's Chat!
Terms used in the kitchen, it's gonna be easy, i just dont wanna do it.James Powell wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 15:29What's the quiz about?Keith Moore wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 15:11 I'm so ready for the day to be over, i have a quiz in Culinary and have to preform a monologue in theater
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |