26 Jan 2024, 14:57
Let's Chat!
That all sounds fun-
HEY MATE!
HEY MATE!
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
26 Jan 2024, 14:58
Let's Chat!
[quote]Fun!
Heyo, Alex!
Heyo, Alex!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
26 Jan 2024, 14:58
Let's Chat!
I'm alright! How are you?
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
26 Jan 2024, 15:01
Let's Chat!
Hey Tracy!!
Im great! My english teacher is making us write a short story, with six things. So I choose to write about Quinn and another one of my OC's. (Unrelated to Harry Potter) And omg, I love writing as her XD
600 posts!
Im great! My english teacher is making us write a short story, with six things. So I choose to write about Quinn and another one of my OC's. (Unrelated to Harry Potter) And omg, I love writing as her XD
600 posts!
26 Jan 2024, 15:06
Let's Chat!
Yes!! Its so fun lol, there's not a length requirement, or maximum. So I can make it 15+ pages, tbh might. Im already at three and its not close to what all I want/need to be in it.
26 Jan 2024, 15:09
Let's Chat!
A short story- i love writng storiesssss they're so fun to write!
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
26 Jan 2024, 15:09
Let's Chat!
[quote]Nice!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish