26 Jan 2024, 03:59
Let's Chat!
What's your favorite tea?
G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y
26 Jan 2024, 04:00
Let's Chat!
I'm enjoying this cinnamon tea I have right now. I also like mint tea. Do you have a favorite?
26 Jan 2024, 04:03
Let's Chat!
Mint tea is good. My go to is Green tea and Chamomile^^
G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y
26 Jan 2024, 04:04
Let's Chat!
Ooo, those are good, too. I'm trying to drink more green tea, but I really like these other ones too.
26 Jan 2024, 04:07
Let's Chat!
I put so much sugar in my tea lol. But it's so good with it so it's like an addiction almost XD
G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y
26 Jan 2024, 04:08
Let's Chat!
lol. I haven't put sugar in my tea for a few years now. I enjoy most of the teas without it.
26 Jan 2024, 04:28
Let's Chat!
Ah I require sugar hehe.
G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y
26 Jan 2024, 04:33
Let's Chat!
yo
exams are done
exams are done
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |
26 Jan 2024, 04:48
Let's Chat!
Hiyaaa
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”