Back 3903 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I've been good, just finished my work shift and fighting a headache hehe.

G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y
OOC Let's Chat!
Oof, I hate getting headaches. I hope you're able to enjoy the night. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Meluna Ravenwisp wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 02:24 I've been good, just finished my work shift and fighting a headache hehe.
I had a headache later in the day, but it's mostly gone away, hope you're goes away soon :)

March
☚ 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪 ☛
Iris
OOC Let's Chat!
Ate something so it's a little better. Just a long day overall hehe. Social gathering for work and all but should be fine. *drinks more caffeine XD*

G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y
OOC Let's Chat!
That's good at least. I practically live off caffeine.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 02:17
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 01:57 Very mind blowing, but I don't think it'll be fully impossible for me '_'

None of the people near me visibly has an interest on Harry Potter.
I mean me personally, I never liked Harry Potter too passionately before this site, and even now I wouldn’t call myself a large Harry Potter fan, more of a nerd because of all the time I’ve spent on site.
Ah, I can see that- •_•

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 03:02 That's good at least. I practically live off caffeine.
Same lol One a day for the most part. I take a few days break though when my body tells me to take a break. But it doesn't help that I drink coffee and energy drink in the same day.

G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y
OOC Let's Chat!
Meluna Ravenwisp wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 03:31
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 26 Jan 2024, 03:02 That's good at least. I practically live off caffeine.
Same lol One a day for the most part. I take a few days break though when my body tells me to take a break. But it doesn't help that I drink coffee and energy drink in the same day.
oof. I average at least 2 a day (if not more).
OOC Let's Chat!
O.O oh my. If I did that I think my heart would give out lol

G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y
OOC Let's Chat!
lol. I get tired way too easily. I do take a break every now and then, and sometimes drink tea.
Back 3903 / 18141