Back 3896 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

heyyy how is everyone ??

Chasing dreams (and deadlines)
OOC Let's Chat!
Alright, how about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
-sleepy

My shop!
Do you really need help or are you afraid they'll abandon you?
OOC Let's Chat!
me too Woods, mee tooooo


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 17:38 me too Woods, mee tooooo
yaay-:sleep:

My shop!
Do you really need help or are you afraid they'll abandon you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 15:40
Kaito Asano wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 15:17
Tracey Bailey wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 15:07
(: I can't choose an ult bias in SKZ
:3 haha thats so true, I was stuck between lee know and felix
🫠 it was so hard for me to even pick a bias
;v; realll
OOC Let's Chat!
LELOLOLELELEOELELEOELEE

My shop!
Do you really need help or are you afraid they'll abandon you?
OOC Let's Chat!
whatsup guys js spent 1.5h playing monkey tycoon on roblox wbu🙈

Chasing dreams (and deadlines)
OOC Let's Chat!
@Alyssea Brown for some reason I want to do some footloose-inspired threads lol

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝘽𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙙 Ⅰ Hogwarts Hufflepuff.
••••••••••••••••••••• Vladislav • Octavius
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! So I need an opinion, should I change my pfp or keep this one?

STA✿9﹒EVA✿5﹒STR✿4
WIS✿7﹒ARC✿4﹒ACC✿6
🕊𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞🕊
❝ the end of beginnings
𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙮 ♛
--------X﹒X﹒X--------
Back 3896 / 18141