25 Jan 2024, 03:39
Let's Chat!
Loll
Yea mine vary quite a lot
Yea mine vary quite a lot
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
25 Jan 2024, 03:40
Let's Chat!
*crouches on sofa next to Del and Lyn*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
25 Jan 2024, 03:52
Let's Chat!
[quote]Werewolf!
I used to be getting only O's, but now I have O's E's and a T
I used to be getting only O's, but now I have O's E's and a T
25 Jan 2024, 03:57
Let's Chat!
WEREWOLF!? WHERE???
Wait.
What's a "T"?
Wait.
What's a "T"?
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
25 Jan 2024, 04:00
Let's Chat!
[quote]-points at Colin- There is the werewolf.
T is a grade silly it means Troll
T is a grade silly it means Troll
25 Jan 2024, 04:01
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 04:00-points at Colin- There is the werewolf.
Wait. There's grades lower than E?T is a grade silly it means Troll
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
