21 May 2022, 23:09
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
29 hey! Just checking in!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
21 May 2022, 23:10
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
30 I'm soooooooooo board rn
To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
21 May 2022, 23:10
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
31 I’m sorry - I’m at my brothers baseball game and… look in the OOC let’s chat I’m going to post something there
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
21 May 2022, 23:11
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
32 It's fine
To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
21 May 2022, 23:11
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
33
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
21 May 2022, 23:14
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
34
To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
21 May 2022, 23:24
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
35
Jesters do oft prove prophets. 𓀚
I am the brother account to Romeo Marchonné & Zyva Hel Fae Skógrwight
21 May 2022, 23:25
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
36
To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
21 May 2022, 23:28
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
37
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
21 May 2022, 23:30
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
38
To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them