Potter VS Malfoy

-2, damn u agree w me and still decreasE?

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy
-3 hi yexi

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Potter VS Malfoy
-4 yeah, sorry

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Potter VS Malfoy
-5

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Potter VS Malfoy
-4 no hi to u..

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy
-5 sorry

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Potter VS Malfoy
-6 ???

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Potter VS Malfoy
-5..

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy
-6

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Potter VS Malfoy
-5

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..