Back 3873 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

43

To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
44

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
45 Bailey, want me to make u a banner?

To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
46 I would love that! I have to go for a while, but that would be lovely!!!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
47 Is it ok if I use my own Ravenclaw pic for ur banner?

To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
46

Stamina: 9 Evasion: 1 Strength: 9 Wisdom: 0 Arcane Power: 10 Accuracy: 6
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
47

To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
49

To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
50

WHAT IF I FALL? OH, MY DARLING
WHAT IF YOU FLY?
Back 3873 / 10331