Girls vs boys

29

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
30

You are not you when you are sane.

Girls vs boys
29

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
30

You are not you when you are sane.

Girls vs boys
29

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
30

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Girls vs boys
29

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
30

Girls vs boys
31

You are not you when you are sane.

Girls vs boys
32