Last person to post wins!
Why so many “le”s?!?!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Last person to post wins!
Le it’s fun Del
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Last person to post wins!
Sure sure
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Last person to post wins!
Le yes for me
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Last person to post wins!
When I still am and will always be... The winner
"Now, if you two don't mind, I'm going to bed, before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed or worse, expelled"
Last person to post wins!
Uuugh why do you always have to steal my thunder
"Now, if you two don't mind, I'm going to bed, before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed or worse, expelled"
Last person to post wins!
Le it’s my job
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes