Compliment the person above you! GAME

You are the best at the games room! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You've got a really C :meninblack: :meninblack: L personality!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Fun person at the games room

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

Compliment the person above you! GAME
A truly worthy competitor! :cheers: :grin:
The boyz shall emerge victorious :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
[quote]Your a great person to talk to! Tho I don't enjoy the fact you'll start stalking my rps also the boyz is a k-pop group

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Agreed! You're really fun to chat with :grin: Mmm maybe I should reread the duel...
okay theyre my favourite kpop group now :cheers:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
[quote]I still really love your quote! Yah! No stalking my duels! Their my fav k-pop group too! Or at least one of my favs

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your writing style! XD
Cool!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
[quote]I love your ency!
If you want, I can recommend you some songs

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love working with you in the games room and also love you pfp

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency