22 Jan 2024, 05:12
Let's Chat!
Hi Kaitlyn!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
22 Jan 2024, 05:22
Let's Chat!
Nighttt!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
22 Jan 2024, 05:29
Let's Chat!
Thank youughKaitlyn Connor wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 04:57Awww! Annette sounds so cute! Great job on your information!Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 04:49 I've updated my character information!
HUmpf! U v U
My hands hurts..
Dom't make me flattered-
Though It's not done yet-
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
22 Jan 2024, 05:30
Let's Chat!
Hi Delainie!
I'm just being honest, it looks good!Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 05:29Thank youughKaitlyn Connor wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 04:57Awww! Annette sounds so cute! Great job on your information!Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 04:49 I've updated my character information!
HUmpf! U v U
My hands hurts..
Dom't make me flattered-
Though It's not done yet-
22 Jan 2024, 05:34
Let's Chat!
Night!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 05:30Hi Delainie!
I'm just being honest, it looks good!Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 05:29Thank youughKaitlyn Connor wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 04:57Awww! Annette sounds so cute! Great job on your information!Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 04:49 I've updated my character information!
HUmpf! U v U
My hands hurts..
Dom't make me flattered-
Though It's not done yet-
Also try not to double post;)
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
22 Jan 2024, 05:36
Let's Chat!
Have a good dream-
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°