Back 3834 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hello ๐Ÿ‘‹
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello! so, how do you make a link say something instead of showing the url?
Also, I have to go, so if anybody answers this could you mention me so i can see it later?
Thanks so much!
OOC Let's Chat!
Inara Yang wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 04:07 Hello! so, how do you make a link say something instead of showing the url?
Also, I have to go, so if anybody answers this could you mention me so i can see it later?
Thanks so much!

Code: Select all

[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=27709]let's chat[/url]
put the name right between the link code thingie and the /url!
let's chat
btw, love your signature!! :)
Last edited by Madi McQuade on 22 Jan 2024, 04:10, edited 3 times in total.

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Professor,

I'm alright, how are you Lainie?


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Madi McQuade wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 04:08
Inara Yang wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 04:07 Hello! so, how do you make a link say something instead of showing the url?
Also, I have to go, so if anybody answers this could you mention me so i can see it later?
Thanks so much!

Code: Select all

[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=27709]let's chat[/url]
put the name right between the link code thingie and the /url!
let's chat
btw, love your signature!! :)
Oh thank you so much! Now I really gtg bye!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! Writing from my new iPad! Sooooo happy :DDD

STAโœฟ9๏น’EVAโœฟ5๏น’STRโœฟ4
WISโœฟ7๏น’ARCโœฟ4๏น’ACCโœฟ6
๐Ÿ•Š๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•™ ๐•“๐•๐• ๐•ค๐•ค๐• ๐•ž๐Ÿ•Š
โ the end of beginnings
๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ฎ โ™›
--------X๏น’X๏น’X--------
OOC Let's Chat!
Hannah Blossom wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 04:28 Hi! Writing from my new iPad! Sooooo happy :DDD
Ooh, new Ipad, that's really nice, I usually use my tablet (it's so slow!:sleepy: ) or my computer.

March
โ˜š ๐”น๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐••๐•’๐•ช๐•ค ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•จ๐•’๐•ช โ˜›
Iris
OOC Let's Chat!
@Keith Moore Iโ€™m good!! U?

Hi Hannah!!

Moods and More!
โ€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ€
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm okay :]


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 3834 / 18141