Back 3828 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 22:42
Really? Then who else's name is Benjamin Mason?
Uhm..Eh...Someone who knows how to brew a Polyjuice Potion!
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 22:48
Who? I don't think I know anyone who can
Fiiine... It was me :whistling:
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaito Asano wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 17:46
Colin McCoire wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 15:02
Kaito Asano wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 11:11
Colin McCoire wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 20:31 *tacklesnugs KAITOOOOOOOOO!!!*
*hugs back* CATAPILLAR!!!!!!!!!!
*wiggles* :snake:
Ari Gwild wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 10:42 I just checked the address book for the first time in a long time...I remember when I used to be in the top 10 γ… γ… 
Ari, you'll always be in my top ten!
-gags-
What!?

Ari's really cool!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Benjamin Mason wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 22:51
Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 22:48
Who? I don't think I know anyone who can
Fiiine... It was me :whistling:
Yay! I was right!
-happiy drinks milk tea-
OOC Let's Chat!
We need to teach Ben reparo.

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Yes we do. Cause if he ends up breaking something, he can put it back together and pretend that nothing has happened
OOC Let's Chat!
Reparo was the best spell ever invented!

Well, not as good as Crucio, but still really great!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
I'll reparo Winchect's face.

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Back 3828 / 18141