21 Jan 2024, 22:17
Let's Chat!
Do not attack me! I'm the most innocent ever!Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 22:04 I'm so bored that I may have wanted somebody to become my foe
![]()
21 Jan 2024, 22:19
Let's Chat!
Benjamin Mason wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 22:13Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 22:08I'll reply in a few! Since you're full of ideas right now!It's ok Ben! I don't mind waiting, but I wanna write a reply for the thread in the Abandoned Toilets!Ok! I prob won't write a reply right away tho, since I'm not on my computer.
Also, Ben don't double post!
21 Jan 2024, 22:20
Let's Chat!
......Benjamin Mason wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 22:17Do not attack me! I'm the most innocent ever!Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 22:04 I'm so bored that I may have wanted somebody to become my foe
![]()
![]()
![]()
Kekekekekehehehe
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
21 Jan 2024, 22:21
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 22:19Benjamin Mason wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 22:13Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 22:08I'll reply in a few! Since you're full of ideas right now!It's ok Ben! I don't mind waiting, but I wanna write a reply for the thread in the Abandoned Toilets!Thats fine dw!Ok! I prob won't write a reply right away tho, since I'm not on my computer.
Also, Ben don't double post!
My computer is beeeeing annoying
21 Jan 2024, 22:25
Let's Chat!
Benjamin Mason wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 22:21Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 22:19Benjamin Mason wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 22:13Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 22:08I'll reply in a few! Since you're full of ideas right now!It's ok Ben! I don't mind waiting, but I wanna write a reply for the thread in the Abandoned Toilets!Thats fine dw!Ok! I prob won't write a reply right away tho, since I'm not on my computer.
Also, Ben don't double post!
My computer is beeeeing annoying
I hate it whenever my computer is being glitchy. It won't let me do anything!
21 Jan 2024, 22:27
Let's Chat!
Eh. To be honest, I won't become one if that person isn't the one who tease me first.
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
21 Jan 2024, 22:31
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 22:25Benjamin Mason wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 22:21Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 22:19Benjamin Mason wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 22:13Thats fine dw!Ok! I prob won't write a reply right away tho, since I'm not on my computer.
Also, Ben don't double post!
My computer is beeeeing annoying
Yeh its horrible!I hate it whenever my computer is being glitchy. It won't let me do anything!
Ehm.. Idk how to tease, I do know how to break pots thoe!Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 22:27 Eh. To be honest, I won't become one if that person isn't the one who tease me first.
21 Jan 2024, 22:41
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 22:35I eh..uhm..That wasn't me!Ben broke two pots in greenhouse one