21 Jan 2024, 19:56
Let's Chat!
Oh tysm!!! I tried my best!March Calister wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 19:29No, oh! And by the way, your short story for the competition was absolutely incrediable! Congratulations for getting first place, you deserved it!Delainie Silverwing wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 19:11 That’s great to hear! Me as well!
Anything fun going on??![]()
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
21 Jan 2024, 19:59
Let's Chat!
I’ve never acc written fantasy before, but I quite like it!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
21 Jan 2024, 20:04
Let's Chat!
Fantasy is fun to write about, you can sort of make up whatever u want and make the worrld however u want it to be.
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8 |
21 Jan 2024, 20:09
Let's Chat!
Yea ikr!! I’ll probs start an acc fantasy book soon:)
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
21 Jan 2024, 20:13
Let's Chat!
Randomly remembers myself having a dream of Professor Snape with a light beard sitting on his sofa.
And I also tried to sneak in this fancy hotel with invisibility cloak.
LITERALLY THAT HOTEL IN HOME ALONE 2-
And I also tried to sneak in this fancy hotel with invisibility cloak.
LITERALLY THAT HOTEL IN HOME ALONE 2-

Last edited by Annette Hazelriggs on 21 Jan 2024, 20:17, edited 2 times in total.
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
21 Jan 2024, 20:14
Let's Chat!
ooh, delainie are a writer?
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8 |
21 Jan 2024, 20:24
Let's Chat!
I joined way too late to be able to compete. What was the name of the competition, so I can read it?
21 Jan 2024, 20:31
Let's Chat!
Yup! I love writing!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
21 Jan 2024, 20:43
Let's Chat!
me too, I occasionally need inspo tho!
Last edited by Marcie Reaves on 21 Jan 2024, 20:44, edited 1 time in total.
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8 |