21 Jan 2024, 16:59
Let's Chat!
Mines Damiano David lol that's good though! It looks good!Delainie Silverwing wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 04:02Thxxx
I finally found a fc!!
I assume u probs haven’t lol
21 Jan 2024, 17:46
Let's Chat!
-gags-Colin McCoire wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 15:02*wiggles*
Ari, you'll always be in my top ten!Ari Gwild wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 10:42 I just checked the address book for the first time in a long time...I remember when I used to be in the top 10 ㅠㅠ
21 Jan 2024, 17:55
Let's Chat!
I like ur fc, it matches ur character.Kyle Diaz wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 16:59Mines Damiano David lol that's good though! It looks good!Delainie Silverwing wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 04:02Thxxx
I finally found a fc!!
I assume u probs haven’t lol
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
21 Jan 2024, 18:13
Let's Chat!
Heyo all!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
