Let's Chat!
I live in the United States too. But never been to Canada. Always wanted too
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Let's Chat!
so uhm.. the teacher gave us an essay and she said she wanted us to write a minimum of 250 words. I asked what is the max and she said 280.. now I finished writing the essay and started counting the number of words I wrote and uhm.. I wrote 462 words T.T
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Let's Chat!
That's one of the annoying things in life...Yexian Wei wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 18:46 so uhm.. the teacher gave us an essay and she said she wanted us to write a minimum of 250 words. I asked what is the max and she said 280.. now I finished writing the essay and started counting the number of words I wrote and uhm.. I wrote 462 words T.T
I once sold a potion I got from class by mistake. Then I had to go through the embarrassment of asking him to give another one and explaining the situation.
Let's Chat!
Im trying to decide whether to make Hazies mom french. @Axel Brooks help me!
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Let's Chat!
a potion? what potion?Natasha Blackwood wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 18:52That's one of the annoying things in life...Yexian Wei wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 18:46 so uhm.. the teacher gave us an essay and she said she wanted us to write a minimum of 250 words. I asked what is the max and she said 280.. now I finished writing the essay and started counting the number of words I wrote and uhm.. I wrote 462 words T.T
I once sold a potion I got from class by mistake. Then I had to go through the embarrassment of asking him to give another one and explaining the situation.
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Let's Chat!
a max of 280? whats the subject lolol thats such a low numberYexian Wei wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 18:46 so uhm.. the teacher gave us an essay and she said she wanted us to write a minimum of 250 words. I asked what is the max and she said 280.. now I finished writing the essay and started counting the number of words I wrote and uhm.. I wrote 462 words T.T
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
Let's Chat!
Exactly what I was thinking!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 19:01a max of 280? whats the subject lolol thats such a low numberYexian Wei wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 18:46 so uhm.. the teacher gave us an essay and she said she wanted us to write a minimum of 250 words. I asked what is the max and she said 280.. now I finished writing the essay and started counting the number of words I wrote and uhm.. I wrote 462 words T.T
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
It would make sense why her dad would be fluent in French and they visit there every Christmas. but for Hazie to find out Id need to make up a reason to keep her mothers past and everything a secret
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|