Compliment the person above you!
A great friend and your pfp is so pretty, Vivi!
Compliment the person above you!
Brook! Absolutely luv how you made your pfp Halloween themed
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
You changes your profile pic, it's really coooooooooooooool
Compliment the person above you!
Your name is so cute! I love it!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
You're really kind and nice!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
You too! The games room is so much better with you!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
Haha I could say the same about you 
I love spending time with you!
I love spending time with you!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
You're really nice to talk to
Compliment the person above you!
You're so sweet and kind!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
Your super active and a very welcoming person!
i am slowly forgetting your face