Potter VS Malfoy!
-17
☆ "Everybody wants happiness, nobody wants pain, but you can't have a rainbow without a little rain."☆
Amelia Randensmith
Potter VS Malfoy!
-15
☆ "Everybody wants happiness, nobody wants pain, but you can't have a rainbow without a little rain."☆
Amelia Randensmith
Potter VS Malfoy!
-14! HIIIIIIII HRUUUUU I MISSSEDDD UUU
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Potter VS Malfoy!
-13 YEXIIIIII!!! had some things irl to attend to
☆ "Everybody wants happiness, nobody wants pain, but you can't have a rainbow without a little rain."☆
Amelia Randensmith
Potter VS Malfoy!
-12! it doesnt matterr I am talking to u now, thats what matterss, tell me, hruu?
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Potter VS Malfoy!
-11 I am good hbu?
☆ "Everybody wants happiness, nobody wants pain, but you can't have a rainbow without a little rain."☆
Amelia Randensmith