Back 3798 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I can see that..?..

Narrows

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighรถfer wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:01
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 10:48 There is only one correct place for banner shopping
Made my first order there! <3
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Damion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:00
Reducio
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 10:58
Damion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 10:43
Hades Schweighรถfer wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 10:41
Damion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 10:38 You look even cuter when you are angry! *Cuddles him more and kisses him* My babycakes <3 The love of my life. <3
Wait hold up! How do you think I'm the love of your life?! (And not because we had agreed to make this an endgame) Sus eyes
I know that very well I love you so much Hades <3 (Stop spilling my secrets)
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 10:42
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 10:40

Slowly creeps around into facing you with a disbelief expression

You just locked them up in a narrow room!!-



..Oh God, I don't think I'm intended on seeing this..

Covers my eyes
Go away then haha! :lol:
What a lovebirds..

....Huh, atleast I've got some lesson today....when I have a lover someday....


.....kekekekeke...lover...
He's just MINE GRRR My BABYCAKES <3

We are young and in love :tongue:
Oh I donโ€™t know about the young part!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:01 I can see that..?..

Narrows
Shee what? Sus eyes
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:02
Hades Schweighรถfer wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:01
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 10:48 There is only one correct place for banner shopping
Made my first order there! <3
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Damion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:00
Reducio
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 10:58
Damion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 10:43
Hades Schweighรถfer wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 10:41
Wait hold up! How do you think I'm the love of your life?! (And not because we had agreed to make this an endgame) Sus eyes
I know that very well I love you so much Hades <3 (Stop spilling my secrets)
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 10:42

Go away then haha! :lol:
What a lovebirds..

....Huh, atleast I've got some lesson today....when I have a lover someday....


.....kekekekeke...lover...
He's just MINE GRRR My BABYCAKES <3

We are young and in love :tongue:
Oh I donโ€™t know about the young part!
GRRRR :tongue3: :tongue3:
We are both young!

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:04
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:02
Hades Schweighรถfer wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:01
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 10:48 There is only one correct place for banner shopping
Made my first order there! <3
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Damion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:00
Reducio
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 10:58
Damion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 10:43

I know that very well I love you so much Hades <3 (Stop spilling my secrets)



What a lovebirds..

....Huh, atleast I've got some lesson today....when I have a lover someday....


.....kekekekeke...lover...
He's just MINE GRRR My BABYCAKES <3

We are young and in love :tongue:
Oh I donโ€™t know about the young part!
GRRRR :tongue3: :tongue3:
We are both young!
You guys are like fifteen, sixteen. Thatโ€™s ancient

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighรถfer wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:03
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:01 I can see that..?..

Narrows
Shee what? Sus eyes
....It's better off for me to zip my mouth shut..:ermm:

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:04
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:02
Hades Schweighรถfer wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:01
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 10:48 There is only one correct place for banner shopping
Made my first order there! <3
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Damion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:00
Reducio
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 10:58
Damion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 10:43

I know that very well I love you so much Hades <3 (Stop spilling my secrets)



What a lovebirds..

....Huh, atleast I've got some lesson today....when I have a lover someday....


.....kekekekeke...lover...
He's just MINE GRRR My BABYCAKES <3

We are young and in love :tongue:
Oh I donโ€™t know about the young part!
GRRRR :tongue3: :tongue3:
We are both young!
I-I doubt that, very very much

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:05 You guys are like fifteen, sixteen. Thatโ€™s ancient
How dare you?! Also Hades is 16 already, almost in age to get a firewhiskey haha!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighรถfer wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:06
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:05 You guys are like fifteen, sixteen. Thatโ€™s ancient
How dare you?! Also Hades is 16 already, almost in age to get a firewhiskey haha!
A firewhiskey date :love2: :love2:
[/quote]
Firewhiskey ????
Sorry to say but then I shall be crashing your date, I need firewhiskey

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:05
Damion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:04
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:02
Hades Schweighรถfer wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:01
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 10:48 There is only one correct place for banner shopping
Made my first order there! <3
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Damion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:00
Reducio
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 10:58

He's just MINE GRRR My BABYCAKES <3

We are young and in love :tongue:
Oh I donโ€™t know about the young part!
GRRRR :tongue3: :tongue3:
We are both young!
You guys are like fifteen, sixteen. Thatโ€™s ancient
:tongue3: That is very young!!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:06
Damion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:04
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:02
Hades Schweighรถfer wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:01
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 10:48 There is only one correct place for banner shopping
Made my first order there! <3
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Damion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:00
Reducio
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 10:58

He's just MINE GRRR My BABYCAKES <3

We are young and in love :tongue:
Oh I donโ€™t know about the young part!
GRRRR :tongue3: :tongue3:
We are both young!
I-I doubt that, very very much
:tongue3: :tongue3:
Hades Schweighรถfer wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:06
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:05 You guys are like fifteen, sixteen. Thatโ€™s ancient
How dare you?! Also Hades is 16 already, almost in age to get a firewhiskey haha!
A firewhiskey date :love2: :love2:

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
Back 3798 / 18141