Back 3773 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Marcie Reaves wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 22:59
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 22:53
Ava Winchect wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 22:16 You could try for the wandmaker ability, although I can’t promise that there’s any plum colored wands.
A wandmaker ability?..
How can I become one?..

No plum wand, huh?...Well That's fine..I have my paint box laying down somewhere..
you need to sign up on the abbility's page here but first check out the information about becoming a wandmaker here :grin:
(Owh I was originally just babbling around but that actually really does help me- thank you so much ^^♥️ )

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiysssss

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 23:06 Eating, how about you?
Working on a banner

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 23:27 Hiysssss
Hi!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 23:32
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 23:06 Eating, how about you?
Working on a banner
Ooo, awesome! I really like mine. <3
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm glad! Gonna be on and off, but for now, bye guys!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 23:34
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 23:27 Hiysssss
Hi!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 23:32
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 23:06 Eating, how about you?
Working on a banner
Ooo, awesome! I really like mine. <3
Hru??

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 23:35
I'm glad! Gonna be on and off, but for now, bye guys!
Bye, Tracey!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 23:35
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 23:34
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 23:27 Hiysssss
Hi!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 23:32
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 23:06 Eating, how about you?
Working on a banner
Ooo, awesome! I really like mine. <3
Hru??
Alright, how about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 23:40
Tracey Bailey wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 23:35
I'm glad! Gonna be on and off, but for now, bye guys!
Bye, Tracey!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 23:35
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 23:34
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 23:27 Hiysssss
Hi!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 23:32



Ooo, awesome! I really like mine. <3
Hru??
Alright, how about you?
That’s good!
Me too!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 23:42
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 23:40
Tracey Bailey wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 23:35
I'm glad! Gonna be on and off, but for now, bye guys!
Bye, Tracey!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 23:35
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 23:34

Hi!



Hru??
Alright, how about you?
That’s good!
Me too!!
Ooo, awesome, glad to hear it!
OOC Let's Chat!
WHY IS RATIOS SO HARD???


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 3773 / 18141