18 Jan 2024, 20:13
Let's Chat!
Hi Kim!
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
18 Jan 2024, 21:18
Let's Chat!
Hello there!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
18 Jan 2024, 21:42
Let's Chat!
..How can anyone know each other here..
I barely even remember the Professor's names...
I barely even remember the Professor's names...
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
18 Jan 2024, 21:43
Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 16:54to be fair my inpc is on itWell yeah, poor you two *Acts like she didn't sign the petition*Bailey Glade wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 16:50YES POOR BAILEY AND @KIM SATOElisa Shakestra wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 16:48You mean poor Bailey and KimWillow Byrne wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 16:32
It certainly makes for some fun times![]()
Aham like when we forcibly wed people
*Pretends Ren surely isn't getting her married*lmao good questions lolAnnette Hazelriggs wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 21:42 ..How can anyone know each other here..
I barely even remember the Professor's names...
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
18 Jan 2024, 21:49
Let's Chat!
hiya!
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8 |
18 Jan 2024, 21:49
Let's Chat!
heyy
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
18 Jan 2024, 21:53
Let's Chat!
how r ya?
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8 |
18 Jan 2024, 21:54
Let's Chat!
good! doing a LONG overdue reply to kim, so attempting to be productive lmao
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade