Back 3744 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Maddie Gittings wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 21:46 Kaitlyn Marcie and I are starting to plan if you want in?
Sure, if you two don’t mind!
OOC Let's Chat!
Sorry I'm currently in a different role play about to start, but if you don't mind a little bit of wait time I'm sure we can role play soon! :biggrin:
OOC Let's Chat!
Maddie Gittings wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 23:08 Sorry I'm currently in a different role play about to start, but if you don't mind a little bit of wait time I'm sure we can role play soon! :biggrin:
Ok, thank your time. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Really appreciate your patience.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
How r ya? :biggrin:

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
How is everyone??

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Awsome! I'm doing alot of RP's!

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
Back 3744 / 18141