Back 3741 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

oof, that does not sound pleasant. I hope that doesn't happen to you!
OOC Let's Chat!
What’s everyone doing right now?
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm writing replies. How 'bout the rest of you?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Waiting for my job to start in a few minutes. What about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m waiting for Tracey’s reply and just browsing the site. 😊
OOC Let's Chat!
lol, awesome! Good luck you two!
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks just trying to find someone to role play with.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I don't want to stop seeing the owl ringing! Ok, fine, I'll respond to your owl, Maddie!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya!,
also I would totally RP with you! :biggrin:

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo Marcie!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 3741 / 18141