Back 3738 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Damion White wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:56 Alright babycakes <3 Goodnight! Sweet dreams <3
You too, since I know you need to sleep soon!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:57
Damion White wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:56
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:54
Damion White wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:51

*Looks at him cutely* But... But...
I am not at all jealous, just continue your love talks,

Dont mind me, I am just sitting here planning ways of yeeting Atlas into the lake
Not minding you at all :tongue3:
Dude Why you gotta be so rude?
Crap now i feel single , I guess I shall entertain myself with something else *Yeets Damion, Renelle and maybe Atlas into the lake*
Me and rude? I am not rude! At all!!
Stop yeeting me into the Lake with the prefects!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:58
Damion White wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:56 Alright babycakes <3 Goodnight! Sweet dreams <3
You too, since I know you need to sleep soon!
Yep yep babycakes <3 It's only 1.30 AM here haha!!

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 20:00
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:57
Damion White wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:56

Not minding you at all :tongue3:
Dude Why you gotta be so rude?
Crap now i feel single , I guess I shall entertain myself with something else *Yeets Damion, Renelle and maybe Atlas into the lake*
Me and rude? I am not rude! At all!!
Stop yeeting me into the Lake with the prefects!
Who else shall I yeet you wi- Ohh okay got it *Yeets Damion and Hades into the Lake together*
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:58
Damion White wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:56 Alright babycakes <3 Goodnight! Sweet dreams <3
You too, since I know you need to sleep soon!
Yep yep babycakes <3 It's only 1.30 AM here haha!!
Only? more like ITS 1.30 AM I GOTTA SLEEP

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 20:01
Damion White wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 20:00
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:57

Dude Why you gotta be so rude?
Crap now i feel single , I guess I shall entertain myself with something else *Yeets Damion, Renelle and maybe Atlas into the lake*
Me and rude? I am not rude! At all!!
Stop yeeting me into the Lake with the prefects!
Who else shall I yeet you wi- Ohh okay got it *Yeets Damion and Hades into the Lake together*
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:58
Damion White wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:56 Alright babycakes <3 Goodnight! Sweet dreams <3
You too, since I know you need to sleep soon!
Yep yep babycakes <3 It's only 1.30 AM here haha!!
Only? more like ITS 1.30 AM I GOTTA SLEEP
Meh! Not yet!!

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 20:02
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 20:01
Damion White wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 20:00
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:57
Me and rude? I am not rude! At all!!
Stop yeeting me into the Lake with the prefects!
Who else shall I yeet you wi- Ohh okay got it *Yeets Damion and Hades into the Lake together*
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:58
Damion White wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:56 Alright babycakes <3 Goodnight! Sweet dreams <3
You too, since I know you need to sleep soon!
Yep yep babycakes <3 It's only 1.30 AM here haha!!
Only? more like ITS 1.30 AM I GOTTA SLEEP
Meh! Not yet!!
GO TO SLEEP, EVEN I AM GOING TO BED

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 20:04
Damion White wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 20:02
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 20:01
Damion White wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 20:00
Me and rude? I am not rude! At all!!
Stop yeeting me into the Lake with the prefects!
Who else shall I yeet you wi- Ohh okay got it *Yeets Damion and Hades into the Lake together*
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:58
You too, since I know you need to sleep soon!
Yep yep babycakes <3 It's only 1.30 AM here haha!!
Only? more like ITS 1.30 AM I GOTTA SLEEP
Meh! Not yet!!
GO TO SLEEP, EVEN I AM GOING TO BED
I am also heading to bed too! I was just kidding!! :rofl: :rofl:

Night everyone! :D

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Goodnight to those that are going to bed. It's 12:07 PM here, so I'm still awake for a while

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Same goodnight to those going to bed. It’s currently 3:21 with me! Is anyone up for an role play right now?
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Me! I'm always up for an roleplay! You can owl me anytime you need a roleplaying buddy!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Okay Tracey, would love to role-play with you, I currently have no preferences! Any ideas from you? Would you want to talk more over owl?
Back 3738 / 18141